Content and Character Builder

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 JasonRR

JasonRR

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

I've updated and centralized the app's navigation. Please let me know what you think.

2014.05.23 v0.1.11.1

• Updated and centralized the application navigation

#102 JasonRR

JasonRR

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

2014.05.29 v0.1.11.2

• Fixed a bug that would not allow the Add XP increment buttons to show in the Character Attributes pane

#103 JasonRR

JasonRR

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:27 PM

Finally! An update! Sorry for the long hiatus, but I've had a ton going on in my personal life and my time has been thin, but I have been working away.

2014.09.26 v0.1.12.0
  • Added custom lists for you to add Duties, Moralities, and Obligations of any values you want from within the Setting -> Character pane. You will then be able to select from these lists or add a custom value when editing a Character.
  • Added additional bonuses types (including an editable ‘other bonus’) to Character Characteristics
  • Added a Characteristic type mechanical bonus (i.e. Agility, Brawn, etc.)
  • Fixed a bug that would not uncheck Signature Abilities after editing a Career with a Signature Ability and then moving to edit a different Career
  • Fixed a bug that would crash the application when closing the Setting window after viewing the Export pane
  • Fixed a bug that would throw an error when attempting to delete an empty misc gear from the Character -> Paper Doll
  • Major back-end refactoring to handle future updates

• themensch and kaosoe like this

#104 JasonRR

JasonRR

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:45 AM

FYI, I posed a small update this weekend (v0.1.12.1) to fix an error and added the list of starting Career and Specialization skill to the Character Skills Pane.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS