Fear keyword

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

I've noticed the obvious absence of the FEAR keyword in the new packs. I wonder why that is? Was it not powerful enough to make a difference? We're the units who had the keyword overpriced? Underwhelming? I think a better use of the FEAR keyword would have been to make the unit unblockable by units who's loyalty was less than the fear level. For example, a FEAR 2 unit could not be blocked by a unit with only 1 loyalty. Seems appropriate that you woul need to be loyal to your throne in order to put yourself in front on something that would scare off someone who was not as loyal. The undead could be immune to fear. Seems thematic to me. Just a thought.

#2 sammann11

sammann11

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I don't really know why FEAR seems to have died out. I kind of like it personally. I like the idea of Unded being immune to it though.

• Doc9 likes this

"Not all heros dwell in the light. Some limp in shadow." - Paul S. Kemp

#3 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Yeah... I really appreciated the fear keyword. I think that maybe a tactic, TERROR, could work in the way I described as well. Units with low loyalty can't defend.
  • sammann11 likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS