Frederick, MD players?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Christoph

Christoph

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

I'm curious if there are any players who are interested in playing in (or very close to) Frederick?  I know that there are groups that are close to or are in Baltimore and/or DC and I do get out to those areas occasionally.  But I'm more curious if there are people who live close(er) to Frederick and are interested in getting together for some games.  By playing in this area, it opens up weekday evenings for me.  In terms of weekdays, Mondays and Fridays are better for me but Wednesdays are possible if people are interested in playing at my place.

If you're interested and would like to get some games going, let me know!

thnx,

Christoph

#2 krashreed

krashreed

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Christoph, We play in Martinsburg, WV it's about a 45 minute drive from Frederick, MD. We play at Your Hobby Place on Friday nights from about 9pm until close which is anywhere between 11pm and 1am. You can find out more about this venue at http://yourhobbyplace.com. We have only 5 players right now but hoping to expand.

#3 Christoph

Christoph

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

Christoph, We play in Martinsburg, WV it's about a 45 minute drive from Frederick, MD. We play at Your Hobby Place on Friday nights from about 9pm until close which is anywhere between 11pm and 1am. You can find out more about this venue at http://yourhobbyplace.com. We have only 5 players right now but hoping to expand.

It's good to know that you guys are out there.  But a couple of the places out towards Baltimore aren't that much farther away (in terms of time and distance) and I'd have the same problem getting out your way during the week as I do getting out there.  That's why I was hoping to find players closer to Frederick.  Do you guys ever play on Saturdays or Sundays?

thnx,
Christoph

#4 Keegantdad

Keegantdad

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Chris,
How far are you from Harrisburg. Once a month we have a mini tourney at a store called That Game Place. I believe the next one is this coming Saturday the 26th. Give them a call to confirm.

http://www.thatgameplace.com

Hope to see you there,

Tom

#5 Christoph

Christoph

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

I'm about an hour and a half away from Harrisburg. :/

thnx,
Christoph

#6 Keegantdad

Keegantdad

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Well we are going to have a decent group for the tourney this Saturday. Deck lists get turned in at 11:30 and the first game starts at 12. Hope to see you there,

#7 Christoph

Christoph

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

Thanks for the heads up but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it.  I have something going on in the morning and there's no way I'd have the time after to drive up there.

thnx,
Christoph

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS