Vader and Daredevil

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chrisrivers

chrisrivers

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Am I correct in assuming that Vader cannot Daredevil and then use his second action since Daredevil gives him a stress token?  Daredevil would have to be the 2nd action to be used with another action.

#2 Buhallin

Buhallin

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Correct.

#3 Darkheart

Darkheart

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

You could if Captain Yorr was within range to absorbthe stress token.

#4 Englishpete

Englishpete

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

Mr. Vader with Daredevil becomes a slippery character to catch. Give him an Engine Upgrade and all kinds of shenanigans are possible.

To every man upon this Earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?
(Horatius: Captain of the Gate)

#5 chrisrivers

chrisrivers

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

Yes, I know.  My opponent had ion cannoned Vader.  He then moved up his Ywing to get a range one shot on him.  Then I surprised him by moving the 1 straight, then boosted right and daredevil at the end to end up outside his range.for the ion turret and outside his primary arc.  Most awesome move I had pulled off to date!

#6 MantoF18

MantoF18

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Yes, I know.  My opponent had ion cannoned Vader.  He then moved up his Ywing to get a range one shot on him.  Then I surprised him by moving the 1 straight, then boosted right and daredevil at the end to end up outside his range.for the ion turret and outside his primary arc.  Most awesome move I had pulled off to date!

Boast and then Daredevil, Brilliant!    Nice move chrisrivers, I never thought of that one.

#7 Eruletho

Eruletho

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

EUpDareVader is the most difficult character in the game to pin down. Unfortunately, it costs 29+4+3 =36 points, so well over a third of your squad. Vader with the option to (pick two) Boost, Barrel Roll, Hard Boost every turn is crazy.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS