Runebound: Mists of Zanaga

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XerxesAragon

XerxesAragon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

The rules state that heroes DO NOT automatically collect experience counters after deafeating a monster on that space. Experience counters are only collected if the monster card states so. If you defeat a monster that DOES NOT award you experience what becomes of the counter? Does it remain on the space or does it go back to the unused pile?

#2 Master of R'lyeh

Master of R'lyeh

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Defeating a monster as a result of having an encounter from a space with an experience counter would award you with that particular counter would it not? I don't understand the question. You go to a space with a counter, then if you are successful take it, if not you leave it and put an undefeated token and add it to the track up top.

#3 XerxesAragon

XerxesAragon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Not in the Mists of Zanaga expansion. The rules state you don't get the experience counter on the space unless the monster card awards it to you.

#4 XerxesAragon

XerxesAragon

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Never mind. I just reread the rules. Only roaming monsters don't automatically give you experience points. Monsters encountered on an experience counter space are apparently resolved as in the normal base game. I withdraw the question.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS