Gray zones in the rules

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XxXalex420XxX

XxXalex420XxX

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

I would like to clarify the toad state if someone could help. I played with someone who when you become a toad all you card expect trophies are put on the space you are which is completely normal but when another character falls on that space they could pick up all your gear if you can carry them. And I played with someone that if you fall on that space and its for example a pick 1 card they could only pick up one of the cards left from the toadafied person. which one has the correct rules?

Please help because every game I play I get changed at less once and it is very frustrading lol

#2 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

They can pick the lot up if they wish, providing of course that they follow rules for carrying limits etc.
Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#3 XxXalex420XxX

XxXalex420XxX

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Oh really damn personally I would of thought it to be more logical to play the space they are in and draw the number of card of that space like the rules state when you encounter a card already on a space you must play the card and if it says pick up 2 card then you must only draw one extra.

#4 No1Sciguy

No1Sciguy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

Nope you only draw if the number of cards on the space is less the draw amount.  For example if there is one item dropped and the space asks you to encounter two cards, then you would draw one.  You must also encounter the cards in number order as well.  If there are more and they are just items, followers etc, you are free to take as many as you like.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS