Madison, Wi

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

The Pegasus website shows 5:30 in the "in store event" section of their website where the calendar is located.  So you are saying they updated their FB page but not their website? 

I don't want to have to race there after work if I don't have to, an extra 30 minutes will make a big difference and if it does start at 5:30, I don't want to show up at 6:00 and be 30 minutes late.

Instead of speculating which calendar is right you can give them a call +1 (608) 833-4263. But since the last they posted anything about what time it started was 6pm and they also mentioned that it was changed in their FB post I'd go by that.
Don't you get off work at 4pm. How is a 10min drive going to cut it close even if it did start at 5:30.

#62 krohnt

krohnt

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

If you must know, I bike to work, get home around 4:30, shower and then eat.  It is longer than 10 minutes that time of day too.  So if it starts at 5:30, that wouldn't leave me a lot of time to get there but I can make it. 

Since you are the judge and quoted to me 5:30 previously and now 6:00, I would think this is something you would take ownership on and clarify the time with the store. 

#63 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

If you must know, I bike to work, get home around 4:30, shower and then eat.  It is longer than 10 minutes that time of day too.  So if it starts at 5:30, that wouldn't leave me a lot of time to get there but I can make it. 

Since you are the judge and quoted to me 5:30 previously and now 6:00, I would think this is something you would take ownership on and clarify the time with the store.

First off I know your situation. I was just busting your chops a bit. But you choose to bike or bus to work.

Second. They day they found out they were hosting a Assault on Imdaar Alpha event they told me 5:30. And that's what I told everyone. Then as soon as I found out they changed the time I posted that info as well. So I did take ownership of it. What else do I need to do to take ownership. I even explained that whatever time was most recently posted is the correct time. I also noted that there event they created on Facebook said that they changed the time. You make it sound as though I need to call and confirm this time change even when the information I've relayed is straight from the owner of Pegasus Games.

Your just not accepting the fact the time changed. Things happen and for whatever reason Pegasus Games needed to push the time back a bit.

#64 krohnt

krohnt

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

You might want to give them a call to update their website to reflect the change then. 

+1 (608) 833-4263.

Not everyone has a Facebook account.

#65 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

You might want to give them a call to update their website to reflect the change then. 

+1 (608) 833-4263.

Not everyone has a Facebook account.

Not everyone has a phone. Or some people may have telephonophobia.

#66 krohnt

krohnt

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

You have a phone, unless it's stuck in your pants.

#67 Gundog8324

Gundog8324

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

Since it got lost a couple pages back with the AIA tournament talk just a friendly reminder, there is still a minitournamenton Sunday(the 25th) at misty,

#68 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

Just a friendly reminder

Here is all the info I've been able to gather for the wave 4 pre-release event Assult of Imdaar Alpha

Friday May 30th Pegasus Games 6 pm $5
Saturday May 31st I'm Board Games 1 pm $5
Sunday June 1st Misty Mountain 1 pm $5

No pre-registration needed to my knowledge.

#69 Gundog8324

Gundog8324

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:31 AM

Thanks for running the events, and I would love to thank my opponent's for enjoyable games I am sorry to my second round opponent because that game was practically the worst possible match up he could have had for his second game ever

#70 Gundog8324

Gundog8324

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

So its that time again, when you organize your stuff after a tournament and find you have extra pieces or missing ones, it appears I am missing a Z-95 dial (that I won on Friday at Pegasus, I have the rest of the kit) I also have an extra TIE bomber Dial (I assume this one is probably Aram Donabedian's my final opponent on Sunday), just thought I would make a post to remind people to make sure they have everything they are supposed to have and not any extras

#71 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

I should have posted this sooner. But sunday June 22nd at Misty mountain at 1 pm. This is our monthly game with a $5 entry fee. Swiss rounds, all money collected goes to prizes.

Also of note. I am trying to get another monthly event started in the area. I'm close to getting a day and time set aside at I'm Boared Games in Middleton. Keep looking back here often because we might get a tournament scheduled for the end of June.

Edited by tk426, 11 June 2014 - 08:20 PM.

#72 Gundog8324

Gundog8324

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:10 PM

I should have posted this sooner. But sunday June 22nd at Misty mountain at 1 pm. This is our monthly game with a $5 entry fee. Swiss rounds, all money collected goes to prizes.

Also of note. I am trying to get another monthly event started in the area. I'm close to getting a day and time set aside at I'm Boared Games in Middleton. Keep looking back here often because we might get a tournament scheduled for the end of June.

Awesome looking forward to I'm Board hosting monthly events, since come August I'll be living in Middleton

Also since this upcoming event isn't an "official" FFG event would Wave 4 Ships be legal if it was released on friday/saturday? (And for that matter the Imdaar Alpha prize ships be useable?)

#73 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

[/quote]Also since this upcoming event isn't an "official" FFG event would Wave 4 Ships be legal if it was released on friday/saturday? (And for that matter the Imdaar Alpha prize ships be useable?)[/quote]

If wave 4 is released this week then AoIA ships are legal. But if wave 4 isn't released it would give players who have them a unfair advantage. Unless the group is all in agreement to let those players who won them to use them then they shouldn't be used.

#74 Gundog8324

Gundog8324

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

[/quote]Also since this upcoming event isn't an "official" FFG event would Wave 4 Ships be legal if it was released on friday/saturday? (And for that matter the Imdaar Alpha prize ships be useable?)[/quote]

If wave 4 is released this week then AoIA ships are legal. But if wave 4 isn't released it would give players who have them a unfair advantage. Unless the group is all in agreement to let those players who won them to use them then they shouldn't be used.

I assumed as much but I thought it was worth a try :)

#75 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

Two events this weekend here in Madison Wi area.
On Saturday July 19th at I'm Board Games in Middleton we have a standard 100 pt. game. $5 entry. 12pm start.
Second game is on Sunday July 20th at Misty Mountain. Another standard 100 pt game with a $5 entry fee. 1pm start

#76 tk426

tk426

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

ALL WING'S REPORT IN
Sunday August 24th
Misty Mountain Games
Madison Wisconsin
1 pm start
100 pt squads
$5 entry.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS