2 questions: pylar false gods and Rhaenys hill

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 orion_kurnous

orion_kurnous

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

1- If i have pylar of false gods and my opponent cancel an event that i play, this event go to discard or the botton of the deck?

2-Rhaenys hill, when i trigger this location, i choose the order in that dead characters come into play or went to the top of dead  to down?.

thanks.

#2 orion_kurnous

orion_kurnous

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

please ktom said something!!! XD

#3 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

1. It goes to bottom of deck. You still played the Event even if the effects got cancelled.
2. All Characters enter play simultaneously. When they leave play at the end of the phase, your opponent would choose the order they in which would return to the dead pile.

#4 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

1. It goes to bottom of deck. You still played the Event even if the effects got cancelled.
2. All Characters enter play simultaneously. When they leave play at the end of the phase, your opponent would choose the order they in which would return to the dead pile.

Just to be clear.  This is only because it's your opponents dead pile.  The controller of the dead/discard pile chooses the order multiple cards enter them at the same time.

For the record, I wasn't disputing Skowza's answer.  Just adding clarity in case this is confused for a different ruling.

#5 orion_kurnous

orion_kurnous

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

But, if your opponent have a queen´s knight, cuz all enter simultanuesly, he leaves play to his hand?

#6 orion_kurnous

orion_kurnous

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

None knows this? ktom?

#7 Bomb

Bomb

Cool Person Club

• Members
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

The Queen's Knight should return to it's owner's hand.  After all the characters enter play, Queen's Knight's passive ability should be triggered even though it just entered play.

#8 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Yes, a Queens Knight would return to owners hand.

Lol, bomb beat me by a few seconds!

Edited by Skowza, 15 October 2013 - 02:27 PM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS