Promos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Master of R'lyeh

Master of R'lyeh

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

I seen somewhere that there are promos for android, how are they obtained? Is it through mail order from the novels and if so which books are required? How many promos are there?

#2 subochre

subochre

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

Yeah, you just mail in a page from the back of the novels and a couple of bucks for shipping.  I know that Free Fall, Golem, and Strange Flesh each come with a card (they're listed as expansions on Android's BGG page, if you'd like to see what they do), but I'm not sure about Mimic

#3 jasonpanella

jasonpanella

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Yeah, you just mail in a page from the back of the novels and a couple of bucks for shipping.  I know that Free Fall, Golem, and Strange Flesh each come with a card (they're listed as expansions on Android's BGG page, if you'd like to see what they do), but I'm not sure about Mimic

Mimic, from what I've seen, doesn't include a promo card order form. (It's the only Android novel I don't own, so I can't personally confirm.)

#4 VTSvsAlucard

VTSvsAlucard

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

And I can confirm that they still work and only takes one envelope with the S&H listed on a single page (1.99 IIRC).

Took mine a while, but I got them on Saturday.

#5 macmini706

macmini706

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

Thank you very much

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS