Photo

How does one save multiple components (e.g. monsters, items) to one sheet?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheGrumpyBuddha

TheGrumpyBuddha

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'm sure there must be a way to do this, but haven't come with anything in the "help" file ... 

Thanks much!

TGB

#2 Dr.Faust

Dr.Faust

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

You create a new 'Deck' and then adjust to the size you want. Then, you select 'Add Components' and select what you want. YOu can click on multiple items and add multiple things to the list of select components. Then you just place them on the Deck where you want and hit Save, then export.

#3 TheGrumpyBuddha

TheGrumpyBuddha

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

Thanks -- the time I checked, "Deck was grayed out as a choice, but I'll play with it and see what I can do. 

#4 Thelric

Thelric

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

The Deck menu was greyed out because you were not editing a deck. New decks are created like any other kind of component: File|New, then select the category Card Decks and Game Boards and the Deck of Cards component type. Now you have a new deck; continue with the instructions above. (Although it isn't entirely clear from your question that you want to Export the finished deck.)

By the way, as an alternative to laying out the deck yourself, you can create a New Project, add a Deck of Cards task to it, copy the .eon files you want to include in the task folder (or create them there), and then right click on the task folder and choose Make Deck. Then select the paper size and other options you want and click the Make Deck button. Strange Eons will do all the layout work for you and save the result in the file you specified.

Tip: If you want to include any of the files in your deck more than once, open the copies file that appears in the task folder. Drag-and-drop a file you want multiple copies of into the copies file editor, and then type the number of copies to include (if more than two).

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by Thelric, 05 October 2013 - 05:07 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS