Black Crusade Group Looking for GM

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chameon

Chameon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Greetings everybody, been following the Black Crusade forum on and off for ages now.  Had a friend recently decide he wants to get into the gaming scene, but I'm not quite willing to go to all the effort of GMing myself, so I figured I'd ask around and see if any of the Glorious Masters of Gaming would happen to be willing to help a group of four cultists on the path of the darker powers.  Anybody with any interest, please do reply. 

#2 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

If I didn't have a PbP game already going, I really would.

#3 Chameon

Chameon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

If I didn't have a PbP game already going, I really would.

Thanks for the sentiment, cool to see people are checking this out and contacting us.  I shall give some details in this post to help those who are looking around.

This is a group of friends of mine.  I'm the only one in the group with any serious focus on gathering 40k lore in relation to chaos, although Loph (Who's a newbie to pen and paper gaming) has accumulated a bit, Shrike is a fan of Necron lore / army-building, and Rosie is a fan of 40k, although not one with the income to actually hunt down lore.  We'd prefer a weekly or monthly game on some form of chat service, from what I've gathered of those I've communicated with (Admittedly I haven't been able to find Loph since I started questioning around).  We're all friends through the intranets.  Myself and Shrike already know what we're most likely to run, unless the GM predesigns the character sheets or equivalent, Shrike is running control based variant of Slaaneshi Psyker (Unless she changes her mind), I am likely running a Tzeentchi Renegade. 

Most of us -are- new to the actual playing of the system, with Loph being entirely new, and Shrike/Rosie only having previous experience with me as a GM.  While I -would- GM for this group, I tend to get these ideas that are a little too grandiose, and Shrike isn't such a fan of my style of GMing (I tend to railroad a bit hard after the first six months as I get stressed).  I'm planning on doing a ritualist, although I'm just as apt to at the last minute change my mind.  Rosie's a fairly large fan of Khornates, and Loph....I honestly dunno, all I've ever seen with him is Dota 2 gameplay. 

Given what everyone is saying, I'm finding it safe to presume that it will be at least a half human group.  I do NOT know what Loph or Rosie will be running, however, and I felt it would be safe to leave them be.

#4 Chameon

Chameon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Hey guys it's me again, just wanted to keep everybody informed that we're still looking.  If anybody has any suggestions on good areas to look for GMs, feel free to pass it along.  The group's really excited to game and we're waiting on a GM before doing or finalizing anything.

#5 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

I'd be down with running a game for you, with a few requirements. PM me for more details.

#6 Chameon

Chameon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'd be down with running a game for you, with a few requirements. PM me for more details.

Wow, thanks, PMing you now.  Or minutes ago, point of fact. 

It appears that DJSunhammer will be our GM now, thank you all for your time and effort, I will not post any further on this thread.  Once again, thanks everybody for your time and attention!

Edited by Chameon, 08 October 2013 - 03:13 AM.

#7 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Do you have an opening for another player?

#8 Chameon

Chameon

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Do you have an opening for another player?

I do not believe we do, we have quite a sizable group already, with five players.  I appreciate the offer however.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS