Looking for old decklists

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arma virumque

Arma virumque

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

I've come to the sad conclusion that my life is too busy to allow me time for deck building.   :(  If I'm going to continue to have fun with my WHI cards, I'm going to have to fall back on copying decklists from the Internet.  But because my collection is old, I have to find old decklists to experiment with.

My collection goes through Fragments of Power (BloodQuest pack #2).  According to BGG, this was published May 30, 2012.  Does anyone know where I can find tournament write-ups (including decklists) from around that time, or shortly before?

I checked Deckbox, but the "Top Decks" list doesn't go back that far in time.  And I couldn't find a search function  that would help me find decklists from the date I'm looking for, or weed out good decks from experimental decks.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

#2 c2h4n

c2h4n

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

You can invert the sort by date parameter and get the old decks =) the oldest decks now are created 9 march 10.

Till Chaos will tear us apart.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS