Recommendations for the Imperial squad:
- Looking the squad you will be flying against, you will notice that the lowest PS you will be flying against is 5. As a result, Obsidian Sq. pilots are essentially the same as academy pilots. So I would recommend changing Obsidian Sq. x3 to either Academy Pilotx3 to give 3 more points somewhere else or Academy Pilot x2, Night Beast (or if you can find another point somewhere Dark Curse).
- Captain Jonus's ability does not work on himself, so it seems a bit wasted with only one bomber to use it on (especially since the other bomber will likely be target #1). Its not an awful choice since adv proton torpedoes+marksmanship can be pretty devastating, but cluster missiles will likely only be effective against the b-wing which you won't be hitting until mid game. Also keep in mind that Luke will likely be drawing any crits off of biggs from the adv proton torp which means that a focus could be better than marksmanship. Maybe take push the limit instead? Possible replacements: Major Rhymer w/ PtL, adv proton torpedo;
- If you want to give even more towards a swarm you could do Academy pilot x4, scimitar bomberx2, +20 pts of ordinance (recommend concussion missiles, proton torpedoes, adv proton torpedoes, bombs of some kind)
Recommendations for the Rebel squad:
- Luke and Biggs are a pretty solid defensive powerhouse. If that is what you are looking for, I wouldn't change anything there.
- Ibitsam really doesn't need a shield upgrade. She already has 5 shields and between Biggs's ability and Luke using DtF, it is unlikely that she is going to take any hits until midgame. She should also be your heavy hitter, so the ion cannon doesn't seem like a great choice either since it limits her damage output and a single ion cannon isn't that effective when facing 5-6 ships. Possible replacements: Ibitsam w/ PtL, ion cannon; Ibitsam w/ PtL, proton torpedo; Ibitsam w/ HLC, or my favorite blue squadron w/ HLC, FCS, and a proton torpedo for luke.