New to black crusade I would like to play it but I got no one to play with

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 shinros

shinros

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

I am new to black crusade, I have played the games and a little table top(mainly reading the fluff and collecting models)

I got interested in the game the sheer shenanigans and how they got their gifts from the dark gods was amazing. I was laughing at how badass they were and they were human cultists. 

So I got the rule book and proceeding to register to roll20 people watching the itmejp who is playing dark heresy with the lead designer of eternal crusade(It got me more pumped the roleplay was great)  told me to go to roll20 since thats how people play online. 

Now there is a bumb I am trying to learn the rules(currently reading) but I got no one to play with. :X 

What should I do?

Oh and FOR SLAANESH!

Edited by shinros, 29 September 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#2 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

You should try Play by Post on one of the many forums dedicated to that form of gaming. Due to the slow nature of those games you will have time to check up things in the rulebook as you make your turn and thus learn it as you go. Just mention that you're a rookie to be sure, but no one should have any problem with it.

#3 shinros

shinros

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Ok I will take a look thanks for the info.  :)

#4 TormDK

TormDK

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

You can also try RPOL.net, it's also a play by post forum.

#5 shinros

shinros

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

I got a group. :DDDDD

Edited by shinros, 01 October 2013 - 05:12 PM.

#6 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

Don't go into a PbP game expecting it to last forever. You will be disappointed.

#7 shinros

shinros

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I found my group on roll20. 

#8 Amroth

Amroth

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

What's Roll20?

#9 shinros

shinros

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

http://roll20.net

You can make an account on the website its also got a looking for group finder and built in time zone conversion. It also has a built in web based map tool that the website itself developed which you can use as like a board for campaigns if you wish. 

There needs to be more people running black crusade on the website since there is a HUGE interest in black crusade since campaign slots fill incredibly quickly if someone ever sets one up. Thing is barely anyone is running black crusade campaigns. 

Its mainly deathwatch and dark heresy from what I have seen. 

Edited by shinros, 14 October 2013 - 01:09 AM.

#10 Amroth

Amroth

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

Awesome, thanks mate!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS