What do these represent?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 timberwolfprime

timberwolfprime

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

Hi everyone!  I am fairly new to this game though I am loving it so far!  I currently have the base set and Day Break with Pegasus on the way.  I think I have played about 5 games total so far so I am definitely still in the new phase.  During my game tonight we had a couple civilian ships destroyed and when we flipped them over we couldn't figure out what resource they were.  Here is a link so you can take a look at them:

http://postimg.org/image/v5zxbp0nd/

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

#2 BrandonCarpenter

BrandonCarpenter

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

Some ships don't have any loss listed on them. 

#3 timberwolfprime

timberwolfprime

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

So those are freebies then. Nice. That is how we played them so that works for me! Thanks for the help!

#4 Mephisto666

Mephisto666

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

And for what it's worth, the resource symbols match the symbols near the resource wheel (sadly took me a while to figure this obvious point out!)

#5 timberwolfprime

timberwolfprime

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

And for what it's worth, the resource symbols match the symbols near the resource wheel (sadly took me a while to figure this obvious point out!)

Yeah I caught that.  Took me a second but once I looked over the board I got it.

#6 power2084

power2084

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

These ships are called decoys, by the way.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS