Ship & Vehicle Figure Flats?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Grimmshade

Grimmshade

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

I purchased some Star Wars miniatures to use for EotE. I know the game doesn't really need them, but I use mini's in 13th Age to track positions, engaged, etc, and this game plays pretty much exactly the same.

Has anyone got a resource for printable Vehicles and Ship figure flats for use in Star Wars RPG's? It's something I would have thought would be easily found online, but doing many searches I've come up with nothing. 

I don't really want to spend the cash on the ship mini's, and most of the vehicle's are not to scale with the miniature figures. I guess if nothing else I'll make up some myself.

#2 cranbrookdave

cranbrookdave

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

The beginners box set has counters for people and vehicles, as well as a set of dice. And a useful map too.

#3 DoctorWhat

DoctorWhat

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

I spent ages a few years ago looking for paper flats for Star Wars ships. Found 3d sets but not flats.

Ended up having make my own.
Opinions stated in the above post are my opinions.
They may be different from your opinions, that is ok, that's how the world works.

#4 IceBear

IceBear

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

Looks like there are some here:
Http://drexfurlow.users2.50megs.com/

And here is a site that has a bunch of free sci-fi paper minis http://www.ss42.com/pt-scifiction.html

OK, the second one seems more like complex 3D models

Edited by IceBear, 28 September 2013 - 08:41 AM.

#5 Grimmshade

Grimmshade

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

Icebear - Thanks for the links! The first one has some useful stuff.

Cranbrookdave - I was unaware that the beginners box came with tokens! Now I wish I had bought it for one of my sets of dice.

DoctorWhat - I'll probably just end up making my own as needed too for the most part. With all the years of Star Wars gaming, I'm really surprised these are so hard to find.

#6 Spacce1889

Spacce1889

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

how can you talk star wars paper mini and not say http://momirfarooq.webng.com

#7 Sturn

Sturn

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

I recall a site with several pages of top-down art of nearly every Star Was vehicle (landspeeders, airspeeders, starfighters, etc) you could think of. I've tried but I can't seem to find it any longer. I will keep searching. I used them back during my SAGA days, hopefully they are still around somewhere.

#8 Grimmshade

Grimmshade

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

That would be just what I'm looking for.
  • Sturn likes this

#9 Sturn

Sturn

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

I recall a site with several pages of top-down art of nearly every Star Was vehicle (landspeeders, airspeeders, starfighters, etc) you could think of. I've tried but I can't seem to find it any longer. I will keep searching. I used them back during my SAGA days, hopefully they are still around somewhere.

That would be just what I'm looking for.

Colonial Chrome (forgot to give credit)

Found it! Not PDFs, but I think this is what you want. Look under Starships > Starfighters and Starships > Speeders. It would require some copying and cropping/sizing but these will work nicely. I made some 25mm sized flat vehicles from these years ago. If you are making small tokens, you can easily reduce their size and put several on one sheet. Perhaps use TokenTool to do the work for you?

Edited by Sturn, 04 October 2013 - 11:58 AM.

• Diggles and NicoDavout like this

#10 Diggles

Diggles

• Members
  • 324 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

Awesome!

#11 Grimmshade

Grimmshade

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Perfect! Thanks Sturn! 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS