In dire need of a set of etched dice

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Master of R'lyeh

Master of R'lyeh

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

I recently got into the game and my copy was missing a die and two of them are peeling/faded. I am looking for a set of the etched/engraved ones do I can play this awesome game. Anyone help a brother out?

#2 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

I'm sure you can find images of all the die faces on BGG.  IIRC, all 5 dice are the same on all sides.

As for a place to have them etched, I'm not sure.  There are probably places that will etch custom dice for you if you google around, though.

Alternatively, I have seen online stores that sell blank dice designed for stickers.  The edges are raised a bit, so the stickers hopefully won't fade/peel as easily with those dice.

#3 Master of R'lyeh

Master of R'lyeh

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I don't currently have access to a printer and ultimately want the etched dice. I know someone out there has a spare set they don't use.

#4 Sabre

Sabre

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

Don't know if you still searching for the dice but i have these

http://www.fairyglen...ml#.Us52JbSeN3M

#5 bOhEmE

bOhEmE

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:44 AM

I contacted them and they don't have any left.. googling around a lot with no result.

Edited by bOhEmE, 28 January 2014 - 03:57 PM.

• skunkstrype likes this

#6 bOhEmE

bOhEmE

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

Ended up buying a used copy of 1st edition just for the dice - oh well got that too now and real cheap ;) 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS