Beginner Box PbP Recruitment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Edward Nightingale

Edward Nightingale

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

I'm look for a group of around 4 players to play the Edge of the Empire beginner box with via the forums on roleplayinggames.net. The only requirements are that you be able to make at least 5 significant posts per week. You don't necessarily need to own the game either, because we'll be teaching the rules as we go.

Let me know if you have any interest!

Edited by Edward Nightingale, 26 September 2013 - 08:41 AM.

#2 armlessbaby

armlessbaby

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

I'm interested if this is still open. Looking to experience it in some way before I buy it.

#3 MosesofWar

MosesofWar

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

I'm interested. Doing on on rpggeek.com and it's very fun. Quick question: Will we be choosing beginner box character folios, or creating our own characters based on beginner box rules?

“I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master”

#4 imperialclone13

imperialclone13

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

If you still looking for players I would be interested

#5 djjluv

djjluv

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

I would be interested. I have been trying to find locals to play with but no luck. I have zero experience with RPG's, but I really would like to learn.

#6 MosesofWar

MosesofWar

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

Edward, can you post a link to the roleplayinggames.net PbP for this one?

“I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master”

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS