Stormtroopers are people too

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 DanteRotterdam

DanteRotterdam

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

Also, I remember a certain Tatooine orphan looking to join the Imperial flight academy because shooting unarmed, defenseless rodents got too boring in the end.

• Sturn, FangGrip and NicoDavout like this

#102 Maelora

Maelora

• Members
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

Also, I remember a certain Tatooine orphan looking to join the Imperial flight academy because shooting unarmed, defenseless rodents got too boring in the end.

Supposedly, that was either never meant to be an Imperial academy, or it was retconned into not being one.

But yeah, agree about the womp rats.

#103 Maelora

Maelora

• Members
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

I had no interest in playing imperials but you made me reconsider this as it seems like a great thing to do just to piss you off.

Oddly enough, I'm about as pro-Light-side as it's possible to get, but his hectoring alienates me too.  

• DanteRotterdam likes this

#104 DanteRotterdam

DanteRotterdam

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

Supposedly, that was either never meant to be an Imperial academy, or it was retconned into not being one.

According to woookiepedia it was... http://starwars.wiki.../Luke_Skywalker

Edited by DanteRotterdam, 27 September 2013 - 10:48 AM.

#105 HooblaDGN

HooblaDGN

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

My group are actually kind of working for Mara Jade at the moment as a matter of convenience. However, as the game goes on it's likely that they'll detach themselves further and further from that Imperial affiliation. It will, of course, be up to them. The Empire does pay well... so far.

#106 Chortles

Chortles

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

My group are actually kind of working for Mara Jade at the moment as a matter of convenience. However, as the game goes on it's likely that they'll detach themselves further and further from that Imperial affiliation. It will, of course, be up to them. The Empire does pay well... so far.

Are you sure that you're not actually playing the Hand of Judgment;)

Well, according to George Lucas, the Empire is intended to be bad guys and the Sith to be objectively evil.

Fans proceeded to immediately disregard his bull and have fun with the Empire and make believable characters left and right, and come up with sensible rationalizations east, west, north and south.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS