Chance on releasing promo content?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bullsito

Bullsito

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

I would deffinitely buy the promo content, if it comes able at any moment ! See, i live in Argentina, and it's impossible to assist to any FFG related event, where the promo content is given. I have also searched on EBay, with no success /:

So, is there any way of getting these?

PS: This is my first post ! Been playing the game since like a month, is my second complex board game ( Game of Thrones 2nd ed. being the first one ever! ) and MAN, im loving it ! Everything FFG related has so much work into it. Respect from Argentina !

Edited by Bullsito, 24 September 2013 - 08:11 AM.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,264 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hi Bullsito,

and welcome to the Carnival  :)  :D  :ph34r: !!! Indeed, AH is awesome, I'm happy you enjoy it, and that you enjoy AGoT as well :)

As for your question.. there is a long, long, long queue of people asking the same (all of us living in Europe, for example, but also friends from the US who simply live too far from Roseville to attend). No sign from FFG so far sayin' they are considering this opportunity.

Still, all the "promo" material they released at cons is available for download at BGG, so, if you don't mind playing with non-professionally printed cards, you can still enjoy the new AOs :)

JULIA

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 Garthnait

Garthnait

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

Julia, do you have any tips on which material the self printed things are best?

Dices, cubic messengers of fate.

#4 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,264 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Sorry, no clue on this one. A friend of mine worked in the field, and I used to give him all the stuff I needed to have printed, and he kindly printed it. He's also a forumite, so maybe it's easier if you drop him a PM asking for advice (or to open a specific thread). Hope this helps :)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#5 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

FFG Promo material can be found here: http://www.boardgame...otional-content

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS