Talisman Island - Strange Eons City Competition -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

(NOTE - This is a little late in being posted here (though it has been on the site for nearly a month), but there are still a few days to get something to me!)

It's been a while since I updated the Talisman plugin for the fantastic Strange Eons card creation tool, but I have been making a little bit of progress recently. I have not been able to rewrite the tool as yet for use with the latest version of Strange Eons, but I have been tinkering with the older version and will shortly be making the assets for the Blood Moon and City expansions available.

As with the Dragon expansion, I have added City cards as a separate type, and therefore will be needing an example card to display when that option is selected. Wojciech Rzewuski, an artist and big fan of the game, has kindly agreed that I may include a copy of his painting - Night Watch - in the tool! You can take a look at more of his creations at his portfolio page.

se_city_nightwatch_01.jpg

All you need to do is come up with a suitable card for use with the City deck using the above image and the winning entry will be featured in the plugin. Full credit will be given within the tool, and the winner will get a couple of bonus cards - Doppelganger and Instructor - for their trouble!

se_city_nightwatch_02.png

The above example shows how you might use the image in a number of ways, depending on how much text is involved, to create a variety of card types. The winner will be chosen at some time during the 22nd September, so there is plenty of time to get your thinking hats on! Good luck!

Just in case somebody is wondering, it can be a Follower, Event, Place or whatever you want it to be!

(Please email me via the site with your entry - Text only or a mocked up card will be fine!)

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#2 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

Last chance for entries today! Let's see what you can come up with! :)

#3 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

I sent one in to an email ' talismanisland@hotmail.com ' nothing special.

#4 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

I got it!

It's not too late for anyone else to get an entry in either! :)

#5 rfisha

rfisha

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

I sent on to jon@talismanisland.com , was this the correct email?  It was the email referred to on the talismanisland facebook page.

#6 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

Yes, both addresses work.

#7 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

I'm currently mulling over the entries and will post news of the winner after the weekend. Thanks all!

#8 rfisha

rfisha

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

Fingers crossed!

#9 talismanisland

talismanisland

• Members
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

...and we have a winner!

Henrik Rostedt sent in the entry below and it will be the example card when choosing to create a City card in the next Talisman plug-in for Strange Eons.

se_city_winner.jpg

Thanks to everyone that entered and there should be another chance to win a set of bonus cards in the run up to the 30th Anniversary of Talisman on the 5th of November!

#10 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Awesome! Congratulations to the Winner!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS