The Plot Deck Thickens

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 centralx

centralx

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Still very excited about this. I can already see how the OL though will need to consider is options because some things come at the cost of a action. Overall very impressed!!!

http://www.fantasyfl...s.asp?eidn=4364

#2 Kunzite

Kunzite

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

woooooow.... My heroes are going to hate me using Zacherith even more now. Seeds of Betrayal just looks nasty. Denying a full shop phase... Gaining cards when you need to, TRIMMING THE DECK! I knew I liked the "would be king" for a reason. This is some powerful stuff.

• Cursain likes this

"Bide your time and hold out hope."

~Count of Monte Cristo

NotesFromTheOverlord.tumblr.com

#3 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

i'm dying, please help me !

i'm melting !

Raah !! needs to wait again, again, and again.

And if it's not in stores for december, for and birthday and christmas, I will ... dunno, but, I will ! :angry:

but i'm really curious about Belthir !

Edited by rugal, 19 September 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#4 Cursain

Cursain

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

woooooow.... My heroes are going to hate me using Zacherith even more now. Seeds of Betrayal just looks nasty. Denying a full shop phase... Gaining cards when you need to, TRIMMING THE DECK! I knew I liked the "would be king" for a reason. This is some powerful stuff.

Yea, no kidden.  Talk about nullifying characters like Solouette (sp).  You earned 600 gold?  Ooops, you got just a couple shop cards, and it's junk you don't want :)

• Kunzite likes this

#5 Robin

Robin

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

Countdown before someone whines that the OL is OP... 3... 2... 1... :-p
  • Cursain likes this
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.
G. K. Chesterton

#6 Kunzite

Kunzite

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Yea, no kidden.  Talk about nullifying characters like Solouette (sp).  You earned 600 gold?  Ooops, you got just a couple shop cards, and it's junk you don't want :)

Answers to all our issues. Thank you, Zacherith. Thank you.

Countdown before someone whines that the OL is OP... 3... 2... 1... :-p

We still don't know what the fortune tokens will do once the OL spends the threats. It might not even be worth it! It might be well worth it. I'm not sure, there for remain skeptical.

"Bide your time and hold out hope."

~Count of Monte Cristo

NotesFromTheOverlord.tumblr.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS