Pensacola, FL - Need new players

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Red5StandingBy

Red5StandingBy

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

A friend and I just started playing this game and are looking for new players in the area. Let me know if you're in the Mobile/Northwest Florida area!

"Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan Kenobi

R5SB

#2 Danishdonut

Danishdonut

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

I'm new to the game, have a few ships but haven't actually played yet. I'm in Pensacola and would love to find people to play with.

• Red5StandingBy likes this

#3 Red5StandingBy

Red5StandingBy

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Excellent!  My buddy just got all the 3rd wave ships and I have many of the basic ships.  Do you know where The Bat Signal (TBS) is on 9th and Creighton? Sorry it took me so long to reply...

"Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan Kenobi

R5SB

#4 Xandron

Xandron

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

I'm also located in Pensacola and would be interested in playing this. I currently have all the ships from the first three waves.

• Red5StandingBy likes this

#5 Red5StandingBy

Red5StandingBy

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Awesome! If you want, we could meet at TBS at 9th and Creighton to play if you're interested.  It's possible we could have four people playing this game at the same time and could do a little four person tourney or something. What are good days for your schedules?

R5SB

#6 Xandron

Xandron

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

I'll send you a PM.

#7 Scizzler

Scizzler

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

Hey guys,

I'm also located in Pensacola. In fact, there are a lot of us X-wing gamers in Pensacola! You have no shortage of stores to choose from and people to meet, we have an excellent X-wing community here. You can easily find people to play at The Game Space on airport blvd, Tbs on 9th and Creighton, Bobes Hobby House on W street and X-treme Comics and games in Gulf Breeze. X-treme holds a weekly non FFG sanctioned friendly tournament and all stores hold a FFG sanctioned big tournament once a month. We also have some great facebook pages to network with each other and setup big games.

https://www.facebook.com/GulfCoastAces

https://www.facebook...63538307158966/

I really hope to meet you guys, and I hope the info helps. Assault at Imdaar Alpha is around the corner and we have 2 events in town, I hope you guys can come out!

nice to meet all of you and hope to meet you on the star field soon,

Casey

Edited by Scizzler, 13 May 2014 - 09:45 AM.

• jetsetter likes this

I've got ships for days

#8 Damore

Damore

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

I play over in Mobile at Gamers N Geeks.  The tournaments we are having get posted here https://www.facebook...270365606446888

I anyone has a list/links for the tournaments in Pensacola I can share them on SAWG page. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS