• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PhilOfCalth

PhilOfCalth

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

Hi Guys!

I'm setting up a game in which the PCs will be xenos characters trying to escape the Imperium. As such may end up using some xenos vehicles. Does anyone know where I could get stats for said vehicles? Perhaps in another 40K rpg source book, or perhaps someone has come up with some rules for their armoured regiment to go up against...

I'm posting here because I'm using the OW rule set and because there's a greater chance that OW characters would come up against xenos tanks.

#2 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Just Orks and Dark Eldar.

Edited by bogi_khaosa, 16 September 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#3 PhilOfCalth

PhilOfCalth

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Yea I saw that in the OW core rulebook, I was looking for more Tau and Eldar. The types of races that might be willing to help a mixed group of aliens...

#4 Ghaundan

Ghaundan

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

Tau aren't covered as the game is set on the other side of the galaxy from where the Tau Empire is. Simply take Dark Eldar vehicles and rework them into Eldar? Simply remove spikey bits and a fresh coat of paint and you're good to go!

#5 PhilOfCalth

PhilOfCalth

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Eldar vehicles are very different to dark eldar ones I'm afraid.

I'm wondering if there's stats for them in any 40k rpg sourcebook, not just the OW ones. To that end has someone made some up, or are there some on the internet somewhere?

#6 Magnus Grendel

Magnus Grendel

The Empire Needs You!

• Members
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

Rites Of Battle (Deathwatch) has some Tau vehicles in it.

#7 PhilOfCalth

PhilOfCalth

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

Awesome work! You just halfed my workload!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS