• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VileMK3

VileMK3

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Greetings everyone.

I recently started running an Anima campaign and found the character sheets to be rather disorganized. The only sheets that were more useful were those scanned in and compounded by other people, but because they were scans, they weren't the best in terms of quality. So I decided to dust off Photoshop and remake the sheets, reorganize them and try and find more room for tables and entries that required more room.

Not quite sure how complete these are, perhaps I'll put some boxes near Ki Points and the like to allow players to record how much it costs them in DP to buy more or upgrade their Ki Acc.

Regardless, I'll post a Google Drive link below where you van find the 7 page sheet. I figured I'd share it and see if anyone else finds them useful.

Also, if you have any comments or feedback to give or spot any mistakes (I already corrected one spelling error recently), do not hesitate to post them!

The sheet: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Hope you all enjoy,

Vile

#2 Lord Kangarew

Lord Kangarew

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

AMAZING SHEET!! One of the best that I have seen to date for my liking. Nice work.

#3 kwei98

kwei98

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

By FAR the best one I have seen!! Thanks a bunch!

#4 VileMK3

VileMK3

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Thank you for the praise, the both of you!

Don't forget to report any errors you might come across or other things that might be missing. They haven't exactly been "proof read" yet, so who knows what's missing.

#5 Ranze Jini

Ranze Jini

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Only thing I see is that you don't have the full-page spell list, but that one is so straight forward that it can just be printed from the original Character Sheet.

#6 Aerandor

Aerandor

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

I'm trying to make a very heavily modified sheet for Anima right now, and I simply love yours. I was hoping maybe you could tell me what fonts you used to create yours?

#7 VileMK3

VileMK3

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:02 AM

I will eventually get to adding a Spell Book page, but as of right now, I'm afraid you'll have to make do with just a handwritten list.

As for the fonts, I'll have to get back to you on that one. I believe it was Arial, but it was trial and error to get it to look more or less right.

Edited by VileMK3, 15 March 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#8 Drake Masters

Drake Masters

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

I have a suggestion, but this is just a personal quirk.  I like having the full page for Ki abilities (combined from core and DE) for check offs and such,

Again, that's me.  This sheet is amazing, love the room for everything else!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS