Hi everyone. Since I was having problems choosing the monster group that was more appropriate for the encounter that I was about to play, I decided to develop an application with a database of all existing monsters (both 1st and 2nd Edition).
I'm not trying to compete with the "Descent Assistant v2" app, since my goal is different. I'm very happy with the other app, but
it lacks the characteristics of all monsters (minion and leader) for each act (I and II) are not shown in an easy way and there is no description for the abilities.
At the moment, this is what is supported:
- All released expansions included (Descent 1st Ed, Well of Darkness, Altar of Despair, Tomb of Ice, Descent 2nd Ed, Lair of Wyrm and Labyrinth of Ruin).
- Trait and attack type filtering.
- Enable/Disable expansions via settings.
- Supported Languages: English/Spanish.
- Complete monster stats (attack type, attack/defense dice, health, speed, name, monster group size, abilities, traits and base size).
Version 1.1.0 is likely to be published by the end of next week and it will add:
- Images for all monsters.
- Descriptions for each ability (with integrated icons for awareness, might, etc..)
The app is completely free with no adds. If you want to give it a try, just search for Descent Monsters in the Play Store or press the follwing link:
If you find any kind of errors or you have suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me.
I hope you enjoy it!
Here are some screenshots:
Edited by Elandar, 10 September 2013 - 01:25 AM.