• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dezman8

dezman8

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

hey guys

just a question when you land on ruins or any other spot where you draw more then one card, say you pull a phantom card with encounter #4 and the pool of life with encounter #6 on it as a good character, since you cant encounter the phantom being a good character, can you then still encounter the pool considering you havent actually resolved the first card? this is also the case with evil char landing on fairy with a second card having a lower encounter number.

any info anyone can give me on this situation would be great as my gaming group are rule nazis lol.

Cheers

#2 Nemomon

Nemomon

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

Yes, You encounter all the cards. You need to ignore the Phantom and proceed to encounter all the remaining cards.

Enter the Talisman Island!

#3 dezman8

dezman8

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

thanks i thought that was the case. obviously the problem was the people arguing said case wanted the person who landed there to be hindered but this clarification will clear it up. thanks again :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS