3 replies to this topic

#1 SF-Serbia

SF-Serbia

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

1) If I attack rooted units, is there a fight

2) If there is, why is it

3) If I attack rooted units, with possible support, is there a fight (and what happens if i Win/Lose)

#2 abm

abm

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

1. Yes. (See the AGoT 2nd-Ed. FAQ v1.4, where this is stated explicitly.)
2. Because FFG says so. :)
3. See the answer to #1. Combat takes place normally, so support is calculated normally for both of you. If the attacker wins, the defending routed units always die, regardless of the presence or absence of sword, tower or skull icons. If the attacker loses, they may have to retreat or their attacking units may die, depending on the sword, tower and skull icons on the cards that were played by both players.

#3 SF-Serbia

SF-Serbia

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

What happens if I attack rooted units, on a field where they have a power token? They have support, and I have lost the fight.

Is power token still there, confirming loyalty for losing side, or not?

I have looked for this in Rules Book, and FAQ. Nothing on this problem.

#4 Staurty

Staurty

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

If there are routed units on a spot with a power token, and you attack but are defeated, the power token will stay in place. Power tokens are only removed if land changes from ownership of one player to another. If the attacker has lost the battle then there the land never changed owners.

This is the same if you are attacking non-routed units on a power token

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS