discipline-1

coordination-1

• Keeop likes this

#2 Dex Vulen

Dex Vulen

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

I think in the long run you will be more pleased with this character then your previously posted one.  The bump in Characteristics will be noticeable right at the jump and for the remainder of your characters career.

You wont be displeased.

• Keeop likes this

Proud Member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

#3 pashacordaro420

pashacordaro420

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

plus I meant to put in I got lethal blows and the stalker talents both to 1 with xp left over and that before I take on more obligation but I want to take the +10 obligation for the 2,500 creds to get my blaster rifle. 

#4 Keeop

Keeop

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

much improved.

#5 Rookhelm

Rookhelm

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

I like it.  Looks kinda like my Explorer/Scout.  3 in Agility, Intelligence, and Cunning, 2 in everything else.  1 in a handfull of skills, and 2 in Stealth.

#6 pashacordaro420

pashacordaro420

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

yea see I was a scout at first too in I wanted to be more combat oriented so I went with the assassin I think it will be better now I wont have to get so close to kill silently. I wanted to be more of a sniper assassin back up my group from long range

#7 Dex Vulen

Dex Vulen

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

While you don't get Stealth as a specialization skill, you should take a peek at Bounty Hunter: Survivalist.

Proud Member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

#8 pashacordaro420

pashacordaro420

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

I looked at the survivalist skills last night in I figured my skills would be more useful in urban jungles but I might take the survivalist or gadgeteer I haven't choice between them yet.  

#9 Banelight

Banelight

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

That will be one scary Bounty Hunter. Well for the unfortunate ones who actually see him coming.

Hope he kicks ass and you have a lot of fun playing him. And maybe you could even tell us about his adventures/misadventures? 

Camaraderie, adventure and steel on steel. The stuff of legends! Right Boo?

#10 pashacordaro420

pashacordaro420

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

oh yea for sure bro I will definitely post some of the adventures with him my group is going to start playing with the beginner box next week were making our own characters to play the box. I figured it would make it more interesting to do it that way.

#11 Crimson Death

Crimson Death

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

Gadgeteer is one of the best combat trees in the game. 

#12 zymurgy65

zymurgy65

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

Good choice for the main stats, exactly what I'm planning to use for a gadgeteer when we move from the pre-gen characters to our own. With perception, vigilance and streetwise as career skills (plus coerce for a gadgeteer), having cunning and willpower 3 will make a real difference.

Edited by zymurgy65, 30 August 2013 - 07:39 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS