• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MosesofWar

MosesofWar

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Greetings,

I've posted in a couple of looking fro a group of RPers, but I'm yet to find people to join up with. I'm new to tabletop roleplaying and I've bought the EotE Beginner Game. My only RPing experience is with message board RPs, so I'm very new to live action and don't know anyone who participates. I'll like have to play on Google Hangout or Skype. If anyone is interested in forming up a roleplaying group for the beginner game, I'm flexible with RPing or GMing as I've done neither, but wish to learn both.

Look forward to hearing from you!

“I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master”

#2 TheBigE

TheBigE

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

I have GM'd the BB in Google Hangout/roll20 and also currently running the beginner scenario via Play by Post. As fall and winter nears I would like to start up a group and dive into full EotE and AoR. If we can find a consistent group I can GM the BB scenario again, as its good to place to start and Get everyone up to speed on rules. From there we can decide about going onto the core rules.

Drop me a PM to discuss. As a note I am GMT +2.

#3 MosesofWar

MosesofWar

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

I've started a post for a new PbF on rpggeek if anyone is interested in joining, you can find it here:

http://www.rpggeek.c...-shutta-new-pbf

We need 2-3 more players!

“I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master”

#4 CaliAlpha

CaliAlpha

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

I am down to play and learn. Just posted on that forum.

Current LCG collection

/////Star Wars: The Card Game\\\\\/////Android: Netrunner\\\\\/////Warhammer 40k: Conquest\\\\\/////LoTR\\\\\

#5 FootNote

FootNote

• Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Still going?

"Everything Flows down leash...." -Anonymous 

FootNote's Custom Droids

#6 MosesofWar

MosesofWar

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

I'm willing to start up another PbF if any players are interested. I'd even GM. I'd request we'd have atleast one post per day per member. If we can get 3-4, I'll start one up on RPGGeek.

#7 Mesrob

Mesrob

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

I'd like to try this game out, how long would a session take?  Thanks, brand new to RPGs, and this game.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS