Nice game! Short, yet tense! Some notes:
- loved the cultists ganing up! 9 is crazy
- out of curiosity: did you remember every time you fail an Horror check in Arkham to deal that investigator also the combat damage of the monster, right? It seems like you didn't have an infernal time sweeping streats around. Plus, monsters now can potentially trigger a lot of devourings.
- don't worry too much for the 2 rolled: Agnes' devouring means +3 doom and +6 terror, which basically is game over anyway (I know it's bad, but it was designed so that players would avoid exploiting the "let's kill Agnes immediately before doom 4 so that cultists are not a problem")
- indeed, the AO is great. Still, could be somehow frustrating, but having Norman is rather a huge plus. If you're quick enough, you can use his Find Gate a lot and save you from many rounds of delay
- loved the starting whiskey cabaret
Hope you had a great time trying! Next time you'll pass it!