Photo

Are the last monster figurines EVER coming out???

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Stalin

Stalin

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

I'm really disappointed that they seem to have stopped just short of releasing all the figurines.  I realize it's a niche product, but for those of us who sunk money into them it's really irritating that there are just a few sculpts that were never released.

Is there any information whatosever on whether they ever plan on releasing the last few?

#2 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

You should probably email that question directly to FFG.

#3 suicidepuppet

suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

I was curious about that...how do you contact someone at FFG with a question on these types of matters?

#4 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

There is a contact form in the heading of this very forum (choose More - Customer service - Contact FFG)

You know, don't expect them to really answer such a question. Never a word was said on any possible future product before an official announcement was done, so I don't see any chance they will tell you "hey, we won't produce them" or "hey, just wait three months".

The only thing I'm pretty sure we could say is that, as long as the line is supported (products listed in their catalogue and forum active), there is hope

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#5 No1Sciguy

No1Sciguy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:03 AM

They will come out eventually. The nightgaunt came out when the figure was released painted for use (unpainted) in Manisons of Madness, I suspect the others will come out also when that happens. If you look at the ones still missing, I think they all revolve around the town Innsmouth, so I would expect to see them when a Mansions set comes out around that theme.

#6 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

I hope you are right.
I think they would sell now to Arkham Horror fans, but they may not make them until needed as MoM components.
So we should be on the lookout for a preview of a new MoM expansion, as the minis themselves never seem to get any advance promotion.

#7 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

And then I'd like some GOO figures and maybe some heralds and guardians and a few institutions too.

I can dream.
  • Julia likes this

#8 Stalin

Stalin

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

I'd love to see 3D buildings for each location, actually, or maybe a full 3D board for each game.  But they can at least just finish the monsters!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS