• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cursain

Cursain

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hey OL Cursain,

Yes, he could be the target of a Pit Trap. Keep in mind, however, that the action would not be interrupted. He would still have to use an action (at some later point) to remove the Stunned condition, but he would finish his Heroic Feat action.

Thanks,
Justin Kemppainen
Creative Content Developer
Fantasy Flight Games
jkemppainen@fantasyflightgames.com

Message from:
OL Cursain

E-mail:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rule Question:
Can Steelhorn's special character ability (once per encounter) be impacted by the OL card pit trap?

Edited by Cursain, 21 August 2013 - 03:14 PM.

#2 AltWren

AltWren

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Oh, I've always known that one.  The problem is Tripwire and Web Trap.  And I just got this one:

No. Steelhorns' Heroic Feat is not a move action, and thus Tripwire does not affect it.

Like I thought.  No worries though.  He's out of my campaign now.  Thanks for trying.  In closing, no, nothing stops Steelhorns.  Most cards can't affect him and the one that does doesn't even stop him.

#3 griton

griton

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

Also note that Pit Trap can't be used as he enters the space with a monster since it's not empty.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS