Replacement board?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cylindric

Cylindric

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hi, folks. My copy of AH recently got a bit damp in transit and in a couple of plays the "hinges" of the 6 sections have fallen apart a bit, and it all looks rather tatty.

Does anyone know if/where I can get a replacement board? Otherwise I might have to see if I can get a copy printed onto A3 paper or something, but that'll "break" with any big expansions I get.

thanks

#2 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

Contact FFG ~ in sharp contrast to their curiously written rules, they have a fantastic customer services department.  One of their representatives will probably send you a new board for free (they may ask for a picture).  Others will be along momentarily to sing their praises...here they come now.

Cheers,

Joe

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

#3 No1Sciguy

No1Sciguy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Contact FFG ~ in sharp contrast to their curiously written rules, they have a fantastic customer services department.  One of their representatives will probably send you a new board for free (they may ask for a picture).  Others will be along momentarily to sing their praises...here they come now.

Cheers,
Joe

Ditto :)

#4 dj2.0

dj2.0

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

i bought a game from FFG wherein the board warped badly - unusably - after a few months. FFG were contacted and sent me a replacement free of any charge. This board arrived warped too. They sent a third, again at no cost. So i am pretty sure they will help if they can.

#5 Cylindric

Cylindric

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:33 AM

Thanks, request sent! Fingers crossed...

#6 John Bua

John Bua

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

I will also sing their praises.   They sent me some replacement cards.   Best customer service.

• Julia likes this

#7 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

My experience was good too. Missing part replaced with no questions.
It's good to know you can rely on FFG on the rare occasion when something in the box isn't as it should be.

Except for the rulebooks, as mentioned :)

#8 Innsmouth13

Innsmouth13

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Their customer service is above par. I had lost one card (one of rita young's personal story cards) and they sent me both cards and in a timely manner and with a hand written note apologizing for the delay. 

You think I suffer from insanity, I don't. I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS