While this game is really fun, I think there should be more wild in Wild West. Placing titles is ok but some unexpected events should take place.
So i thought about cards.
What cards can do?
- help you in duel
- change situation in town
- disturb other players
How can i get this cards?
- in saloon (for cash?), instead of recruiting new cowboy
Example of cards:
Duel cards (you can play it only in duel):
- Dud: you opponent lose a bullet
- Just a scratch: heal one damage
- Knife in the sleeve: deal one damage just before duel
- Just take it easy: force your opponent to return to rancho
Event cards(you can play it only in your turn, ends turn):
- Indians!: every player can lose one (two?) bullet, if they don't, they must move all of their cowboys to the abandon mine
- Dynamite: destroy one building in the town
- Holy Mass: move every cowboy in game to church
- Good old days: remove one railroad form board
- Cavalry has arrived: for next 3 turns duels are prohibited
Action cards (you can play it only in your turn, ends turn, it doesn't ends turn )
- Horse theft: take one opponents horse for yourself
- Oil snake salesman: every opponent lose two $
- Retreat!: move all your cowboys to your rancho
- Help!: move sheriff to other location
What do you think about this? Some cards are too powerful? Do you have some ideas for cards?
Please post it
Edited by inalian, 20 August 2013 - 02:29 PM.