• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#61 Ailowynn

Ailowynn

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Welcome to X-Wing!

I'm planning to be at the Goblin around seven tomorrow, if anyone else wants to come down.

#62 Futant420

Futant420

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

Hi there AncientWar. I normally play out of Broomfield, but jjon's list was pretty comprehensive for Northern CO . If you get a chance to come down to Total Escape you should, we have a good group, plus you'll know where regionals are ;) We play on Monday around 6, but I can meet for free play there too.

Ailowynn - I think I will be sojourning to the Goblin this week. I should be there around 7 as well.

#63 muirman

muirman

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

If i'm playing in Western SOuth Dakota (Rapid City) would my regionals be there in Colorado? or is it more of a play where ever is closer because we just want you to show up and have fun?

If we were in our infancy in the Force, I was not proving myself to be a boy genius.

Corran Horn- I Jedi

Rebel- 5x X-Wing, 1xYT

Empire- 7x TIE/LN

#64 Futant420

Futant420

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

I  believe regionals are open enrollment. So as many as you can make it to.

#65 muirman

muirman

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:47 AM

I  believe regionals are open enrollment. So as many as you can make it to.

Sweet, Thanks for the info

Edited by muirman, 10 April 2014 - 06:47 AM.

If we were in our infancy in the Force, I was not proving myself to be a boy genius.

Corran Horn- I Jedi

Rebel- 5x X-Wing, 1xYT

Empire- 7x TIE/LN

#66 Futant420

Futant420

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't make it out to Longmont last week, bit of an emergency came up. If you get a chance, come to TEG in Broomfield tonight (4/14) for a game. I'm going to go in early so I have time for some pick up games if anyone wants to get one.

#67 Ailowynn

Ailowynn

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Hi guys. Sorry I didn't make it out to Longmont last week, bit of an emergency came up. If you get a chance, come to TEG in Broomfield tonight (4/14) for a game. I'm going to go in early so I have time for some pick up games if anyone wants to get one.

Sorry I missed you! I think there are going to be a couple of us at the Goblin again this week. Hopefully we'll see you tjere

#68 Ailowynn

Ailowynn

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

I can be at the Goblin again tomorrow if anyone else can be.

#69 spacemonkeymafia

spacemonkeymafia

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

Anyone know when some of the Imdaar events are going to be around the area? Maybe we can get a list going like we did with Store Championships to spread the word and avoid situations like "oops it's tomorrow!" scenarios.  I can't remember if this event is supposed all take place over one weekend or not...

#70 jjohnson111

jjohnson111

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

The Imdaar events are supposed to run through the weekend of May 30th - June 1st.  

I made a list of all the shops with contact info in the X-Wing CO Facebook group:

https://www.facebook...=group_activity

That doesn't list when shops are planning on doing it of course. 

I can however make a few assumptions for Wizard's Chest and Atomic:

Wizards will definitely run it either Friday night or Saturday.  Typically they switch days every month, and this month is Friday, so would give me even more reason to assume Saturday.

Atomic will more than likely run theirs on Sunday.  It is the day that Jamie doesn't have Pokemon/Yi-Gi/Ponies going on.  Sunday it is quiet, and there aren't kids running around everywhere.  Friday night I imagine would be hard to do too, but we'll see.  I can update for those two stores in the next week or so as I make contact with each of them - if the regular players out of other stores want to follow up with their home base and post here I can compile all the info together into one post.

Jon

#71 Ailowynn

Ailowynn

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Anyone know when some of the Imdaar events are going to be around the area? Maybe we can get a list going like we did with Store Championships to spread the word and avoid situations like "oops it's tomorrow!" scenarios.  I can't remember if this event is supposed all take place over one weekend or not...

I saw that the Atomic Goblin is on the list, although I don't know what day it is. And speaking of which, I hear they might be a May 4th tourney there, as well ...?

#72 Futant420

Futant420

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

Great idea assembling a list for the stores jjon. Could I talk you into posting here as I don't facebook? Many Thanks!

#73 spacemonkeymafia

spacemonkeymafia

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:42 AM

I also don't bookface, so am a little in the dark.  Carrier pigeon is preferred but I can settle for info posted here too ;-)

#74 jjohnson111

jjohnson111

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

I try to post between them both, but, as you may realize, some things may fall through the cracks.  The important stuff should land here though, so no worries.

#75 Ailowynn

Ailowynn

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:17 PM

Atomic will more than likely run theirs on Sunday.  It is the day that Jamie doesn't have Pokemon/Yi-Gi/Ponies going on.  Sunday it is quiet, and there aren't kids running around everywhere.  Friday night I imagine would be hard to do too, but we'll see.  I can update for those two stores in the next week or so as I make contact with each of them - if the regular players out of other stores want to follow up with their home base and post here I can compile all the info together into one post.

Jon

Just noticed this part of your post. It's definitely Sunday--I talked to Jamie the other day and he confirmed that.

#76 Futant420

Futant420

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:16 AM

Hi fellas. Anyone gonna be at atomic tonight? I should be there after 7 if anyone is interested in some games.

#77 Ailowynn

Ailowynn

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:49 PM

Hi fellas. Anyone gonna be at atomic tonight? I should be there after 7 if anyone is interested in some games.

Hey! Sorry I missed you (I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks)--I usually try to be there.

If you can make it next Wednesday, post something up here and I'll try and make it down.

#78 Ailowynn

Ailowynn

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:07 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that I will be at the Atomic Goblin on Wednesday at 6:45 or 7--anyone who wants tome pre-Imdaar games should come on down!

EDIT: just to avoid a triple post! I'll be at the Gobo this Wednesday as well. (And I have now realized that IA is next Sunday...*facepalm*)

Edited by Ailowynn, 23 May 2014 - 10:35 PM.

#79 Futant420

Futant420

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

Alrighty guys, who's going to the Wizard's Chest tonight for some Imdaar action? I will be there, and plan on attending the Goblin's on Sunday as well. Anyone want to get together early for some funsies games?

Edit: Does anyone know when the event at Bonnie Brae is happening? Their page doesn't have it listed, and the clerk I talked to was not really sure what I was talking about  :/

Edited by Futant420, 30 May 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#80 jjohnson111

jjohnson111

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

This is what I picked out from the X-Wing Facebook group:

"Assault at Imdaar Alpha X Wing Tournament will be at Bonnie Brae Hobbies, May 31st at 11am. 
Cost is $10 and you can pre-register by calling the shop or stopping by. Pre-payment isn't required, but it will lock in your spot."

Also, you need to double check with Wizard's if you haven't reserved a spot, as they have been using a Facebook event to make sure of attendance.  People have been dropping out as of last night - so there should be spots, but I would call to make sure you're on the list.

Edited by jjohnson111, 30 May 2014 - 09:31 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS