Any Olympia, WA CoC players?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 winteriscoming

winteriscoming

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

Any players in Olympia or nearby? I love this game but rarely come across anyone else that plays.

#2 winteriscoming

winteriscoming

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

Just a note - I've already used BGG's finder. :) Still looking...

#3 VTSvsAlucard

VTSvsAlucard

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

I live up in Lakewood. I'd be interested in meeting up and playing CoC or Warhammer Invasion, though I haven't expanded beyond the core. I am also looking into starting Netrunner. We have a FLGS, but the LCGs don't get much love.

Would you want to play next weekend?

#4 winteriscoming

winteriscoming

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

This weekend is pretty well booked up for me, but I'd be happy to find a time for a future date. I usually play at Gabi's Olympic Comics & Cards in Lacey, and they have a really good selection of all the LCGs. We started a Netrunner Facebook page as a way to arrange games, so if you search "Lacey's Netrunners", you'll find us. Tuesday is the official Netrunner night, but the idea behind the Facebook page is that anyone can just post the days they are looking for a game and hopefully find one that way. There are quite a few new players, and we're always happy to teach the game.

I don't have any Warhammer cards, but if you're interested in CoC you'd be welcome to use one of my decks if you're curious to see what a bigger card pool can do.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS