Bolo grenade question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Netch

Netch

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

When i throw a bolo grenade, do i just discard a grenade token, and then i can do a normal attack afterwards, or do i have to do it as a part of an attack move? 

#2 ThisIsMyBoomstick

ThisIsMyBoomstick

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

It takes the place of an attack.  Think of the Bolo grenade as a standard weapon, just with different ammo.  If I remember, correctly, you can't switch weapons in the middle of a combat maneuver either, so if you play a card that says you have x-amount of attacks and you don't have enough grenades, you'll either have to use a different weapon or just use up one/all of your grenades and waste the extra attacks on the card.

• Netch likes this

#3 Netch

Netch

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for the answer! 

#4 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

If I remember, correctly, you can't switch weapons in the middle of a combat maneuver either, so if you play a card that says you have x-amount of attacks and you don't have enough grenades, you'll either have to use a different weapon or just use up one/all of your grenades and waste the extra attacks on the card.

There is nothing in the rules about having to do, say Pummel (2 attacks) with the same weapon. If you Pummel, you could first throw a Bolo, then finish off a wounded Locust with a Lancer for example.

• Robin and Netch like this

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS