Adding images to Strange Eons Scenarios

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:24 AM

I'm having fun and games with this one again. Is there a way I can fix image sizes when adding them to scenarios? I want to create a scenario which gives the Investigators an extra place to explore, then use the rest of the sheet to outline the rules associated with that location, but I don't seem to be able to set to the size. Also, presuming that the height stays in proportion to the width, what width should I use? 

Here's the sort of code that I'm currently try to use - names have been changed to preserve the mystery. The image works; the resizing does not:

<image "C:\Downloads\Board Games\Arkham Horror\My Latest Scenario\Images\The-creepy-old-mine.png" height="123" width="456">

The effect I'm looking to achieve can be seen here: http://smg.photobuck...t-Face.png.html

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#2 Dr.Faust

Dr.Faust

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

The best I could suggest is using the usual spot given for an image to instead house your new location.

#3 Thelric

Thelric

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

The SE markup language doesn't generally use named attributes. In the image tag, the first number after the image location will be the width. If you leave off the height, it will be calculated from the image's aspect ratio. Also, the width and height take a unit: one of pt (points), cm, or in (inches). If you don't specify a unit, you'll get cm.

You might find it easier to use Markup|Image, since this will generate the tag text for you.

Further reference

Cheers,

Chris

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS