OT: Anchor References in signatures

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:23 AM

Off-topic, but how can I get anchor references to work in signatures on this site?

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

Open your profile's page, then go with Edit my profile and you'll enter a new page allowing you to choose the tab Signature. Write the text you want to be visible, select it and then use the hyperlink button (second row, the ninth from the left, the mouse-over reads "link")

Hope this helps

• Jake yet again likes this
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 Jake yet again

Jake yet again

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

Yep, that's done the trick. Now all I want to do is see if I can have a custom picture for my Avatar.

Lovecraft Country Horror - A completely FREE Big Box expansion for Arkham Horror, exploring the minor locations of the Cthulhu Mythos. Contains: Lovecraft Country Board, 16 Investigators, 4 Ancient Ones, 16 Skills, 32 Common Items, 24 Unique Items, 10 Spells, 16 Music of Erich Zann cards, 76 Leads, 4 Allies, 32 Monsters, 24 Injuries and Madnesses, 54 Mythos Cards, 41 Outer World Encounters, 52 Location Encounters for each Neighbourhood.

#4 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:54 AM

You bet! If you find one, please tell me, I'd love to have my face :)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#5 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,638 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:53 AM

You bet! If you find one, please tell me, I'd love to have my face :)

You mean you don't look exactly like that chick in your current avatar?

I'm shocked. =P

• Shub-Niggurath and Julia like this

#6 Dr.Faust

Dr.Faust

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:01 AM

I don't know what you folks are talking about. I'm using a personalized photo for my avatar

I am very proud of the fact that I stood petrified like that for nearly ten years in a museum. Of course, I've since gotten my hair cut, but that's a decision I don't regret.

• subochre likes this

#7 The Professor

The Professor

• Members
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:56 AM

She's more beautiful than her avatar...now me without coffee in the morning...watch out!

• Julia likes this

The Professor

http://crafthulhu.squarespace.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS