lost pieses

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hamal22

Hamal22

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

in our latest session we played with all of the expantions and some of the component soch as craft token and fate were lost,

where can i get the missing parts???

#2 BatHead

BatHead

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:43 AM

At the top of the forum here, where it says

" news | catalog | upcoming | community | shop | more ..."

click on more, then click on  "customer service" then "damaged or missing components"

I'm not sure if they can help, you or not, because I believe they will only replace stuff that was missing or damaged right out of the box when new, not if it happened afterwards. You could at least e-mail them and ask.

Edited by BatHead, 19 August 2013 - 05:44 AM.

#3 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

My friends and I use dice for Strength, Craft, Lives, and Gold. And I think I am the 1st among them to start doing this for Fate as well. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Black. You can obtain all these colored die in 1 package for only $1.00.

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

#4 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:26 AM

You really ought to be using purple dice for fate, as that's the colour Talisman Prologue uses for fate. If dark & light fate are introduced into the game, I would suggest using purple for dark fate & orange for light fate.

Ell.

#5 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 519 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

You really ought to be using purple dice for fate, as that's the colour Talisman Prologue uses for fate. If dark & light fate are introduced into the game, I would suggest using purple for dark fate & orange for light fate.

Ell.

I have tons of white dice, that came with my dice packages, I will be using those.

RoboRally, then Talisman. That's the way it is... ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS