Talisman Prologue Clairvoyant Follower

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 adjogi

adjogi

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

Is it just me or has the Clairvoyant follower recently disappeared from the adventure deck on Talisman Prologue?

Edited by adjogi, 11 August 2013 - 03:56 PM.

Welcome to "Monsters & Magic", a NJ based Talisman Game Club!

http://www.njtalisma...onstersandmagic

#2 Golbez57

Golbez57

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

My daughter and I drew her as recently as Saturday while playing Prologue together, so unless there was an update since then, it just may be a case of "displeasure of the Talisman gods."  We fans know how fickle they can be....

#3 Nomad_Carl

Nomad_Carl

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

She isn't present in the Adventure deck for the 'Magical Quest' quests. She's only in a select few of the other quests, mainly the ones in which you must land on a specific space or find specific cards.

#4 Nemomon

Nemomon

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

She isn't present in the Adventure deck for the 'Magical Quest' quests. She's only in a select few of the other quests, mainly the ones in which you must land on a specific space or find specific cards.

Carl, will be possible that she will appear in one or another form in the Digital Edition? Even or for example as an unlockable content?

Enter the Talisman Island!

#5 adjogi

adjogi

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Well good to know I am not going crazy - but I have to say I would love to see her as a staple card in the adventure deck. 

Welcome to "Monsters & Magic", a NJ based Talisman Game Club!

http://www.njtalisma...onstersandmagic

#6 Nomad_Carl

Nomad_Carl

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:47 AM

Carl, will be possible that she will appear in one or another form in the Digital Edition? Even or for example as an unlockable content?

It's highly unlikely. I added the Clairvoyant to help the player with quests where they have to land on specific spaces or draw specific cards. The feedback I had from players once Prologue was released was that she would be too powerful in a multiplayer game so I wasn't planning on putting her into the next game, but if there's enough demand then maybe!

#7 Nemomon

Nemomon

• Members
  • 788 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

It's highly unlikely. I added the Clairvoyant to help the player with quests where they have to land on specific spaces or draw specific cards. The feedback I had from players once Prologue was released was that she would be too powerful in a multiplayer game so I wasn't planning on putting her into the next game, but if there's enough demand then maybe!

In the newest blog entry on the Digital Edition website You wrote:

"In the next development blog we’ll be looking at

Goals/Unlocks"

so for sure there is a room for her ;).

Obviously these players who dislike her, don't need to use her even after unlocking her. Others may want to play her, and they will be able to do so after unlocking her.

Please count my demand vote for her as 2 :lol:.

And I hope that the "unlock section" generally will allow to unlock some other cards... :ph34r:

Enter the Talisman Island!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS