Just purchased it. Played 2 and a half games with the AI, and so far I am 1-1.
1. I found a few minor bugs. Each game probably experiences 2-3 of them. None were game breaking. I can recall one was with the preservation spell which for the life of me, It would not let me cast. Another couple instances where the game got confused and gave me no option to continue... just hung up like it was waiting for me to do something (I ended up quitting and continuing the saved game, which worked fine). I've had a few unexpected quits.
I also think it gets confused a bit (or at least I do) when play is happening and I'm looking at cards in play or character information. This may be more of a flaw with the UI design than an actual bug.
2. It feels very much like the board game, and I really enjoy that aspect. They have captured that perfectly.
3. I like the added leveling and goal mechanics. I feel like they need more goals - maybe that will come with time.
4. I was not a fan of the graphics... board doesnt have the charm of the original game and the characters look too crude as cut out photo images of the pieces. This presentation needed to be a bit more high end.
5. Overall the user interface is average... It's not as slick as it could be, and is confusing in some areas. But to its credit, I've also seen much worse.
Overall.. I'll give it a 3 out of 5 stars right now. Considering buying the reaper expansion as I've been told that really improves play.
Edited by chemical22, 30 January 2014 - 12:04 PM.