Expansions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Andr0ss

Andr0ss

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

Let me start by saying I love this game. I find it's design to be simply briliant and its the only time a Knizia game felt like it's themed actually matters. I currently own the silverline edition and I use a real ring for the one rind and Games Workshop miniatures for the Hobbits and Sauron. I am curious if there are any plans for releasing the expansions in the silverline edition, or weather anyone else is interested in the expansion as much as I am?  I am beginning to feel the lack of replay ability at this point and I desperately need an expansion to combat this.

#2 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

FFG have no plans for an expansion to the Silverline at this point (they may in the future).  If you don't want to wait until maybe forever, your best bet is to buy the old Edition and its Expansions (Friends & Foes, Sauron, Battlefields).

#3 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

I agree - get the first edition and all the expansions and sell the Silverline edition.

#4 Tomahawk

Tomahawk

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

Even though at the Products Section (http://www.fantasyfl...?eidm=58&esem=2) they have photos of the Expansions (Status: Not Available)... who knows. I wish they reprint them!

Edited by Tomahawk, 28 March 2014 - 06:49 AM.

#5 Titeman

Titeman

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

Has it been confirmed whether or not the existing F&F Expansion works with the Silverline edition?
--------------------------------------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

#6 Andr0ss

Andr0ss

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:41 AM

They don't the iconography as well as graphic design on card fronts and backs were changed for the switch to Silverline.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS