• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jez79

jez79

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

Part 2e

Up next we've got these two boxes. They're loose in the trunk. I'll probably make some foam inserts so they don't bang around.

pic1738015_t.jpg

Larger wood box (painted, bottom felted, image on top got coats of polyurethane), inside we've got all sorts of treats.

pic1738016_t.jpg

First is a rack for all the membership cards, the bank loans, rail passes, retainers and blessings.

pic1738019_t.jpg

It works standing or lying, depending on space

pic1738020_t.jpg

Underneath we've got large and small compartments for the larger cards and some tokens. The images turned out great with coats of polyurethane!

pic1738023_t.jpg

Top large compartment opens up and holds all the heralds, guardians and institutions, as well as all 24 Ancient Ones. (7 sets of 2 magnets on this panel to hold the weight when it's closed) The lid is dug out with dremel so your finger can catch the bottom card.

pic1738028_t.jpg

Side compartments hold tokens for Ancient Ones and Heralds.

pic1738029_t.jpg

pic1738032_t.jpg

Part 3b

Edited by jez79, 06 August 2013 - 01:41 PM.

#2 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

This is pretty neat, I will say (that's a pun).

#3 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

That being said, if you're going to post stuff like this in the future, please do it in one thread, not 11.

• Julia likes this

#4 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,236 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

That being said, if you're going to post stuff like this in the future, please do it in one thread, not 11.

:laughter: you know, Avi, you can always use the function "mark this forum as read" et voilà :-p :-p

Anyway, agreed... simply because it'd be easier to search for a single thread in case someone in the next months would be in need to check all this stuff again...

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#5 jez79

jez79

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

Oh I tried... :( I had threads divided into 6 parts, for each type of customization.

I had to break some of those threads up because I could not post more than 10 or so images.

So, rather than rework the post I divided it up into 2b, 2c etc.

I will put URL links at the beginning and end of each post so you can follow the whole set.

Apologies for taking up board space, but I did ask if there were rules about big posts and the replies I got suggested that the content of the posts would be more valuable than the annoyance of clogging up board space temporarily.

#6 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,236 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

What about starting a blog and link it on the main page? In this way you don't dry up the space for others recent threads and you can keep all your stuff together

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS