GM looking for Players

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 brianfenris

brianfenris

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

I'm a GM starting a fresh play by post Deathwatch game and need a few more players.

The adventures will be based around a five man kill-team. I've filled two spots and looking for three more.

If you're interested, click on the below link and go to 'Players Wanted' and sign up under the thread titled 'Only in Death does Duty End'.

http://pbphouse.com/forum/index.php

Thank you for your interest.

• Leo71 likes this

#2 LordBlades

LordBlades

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

Me&another friend are interested. We've already made accounts on pbphouse, awaiting admin approval. We're thinkg about a Wolf Scout Tyannic War Veteran or Ravenwing Veteran (me, depneding on what the other people are playing) and a Techmarine (him)

Edited by LordBlades, 06 August 2013 - 07:11 AM.

#3 Leo71

Leo71

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

I'd love to participate. I will make an account and I plan on being a Apothecary :D

#4 Brother Anselm

Brother Anselm

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

I'd be very interested in joining this kill team as a Black Templar Assault Marine

#5 colonel blood

colonel blood

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

I'm a GM starting a fresh play by post Deathwatch game and need a few more players.

The adventures will be based around a five man kill-team. I've filled two spots and looking for three more.

If you're interested, click on the below link and go to 'Players Wanted' and sign up under the thread titled 'Only in Death does Duty End'.

Hi,

I actually admin those boards and just found this post by accident. You need to email me or one of the other mods that you have signed and we will register you. If you don't you're in for a long wait I'm afraid!

colonelblood@msn.com

#6 Brother Anselm

Brother Anselm

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hi,

I actually admin those boards and just found this post by accident. You need to email me or one of the other mods that you have signed and we will register you. If you don't you're in for a long wait I'm afraid!

colonelblood@msn.com

Sent you an email

#7 Kilbourne

Kilbourne

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

I signed up on the forums and sent an email to Colonel Blood.

#8 Lost In Frost

Lost In Frost

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Is this group full or looking for more?

#9 Brother Anselm

Brother Anselm

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

its full I'm afraid

#10 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

If there is an opening, please let me know. I would love to get my hands dirty in more games. Thanks!

#11 Brother Anselm

Brother Anselm

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

no problem pd, check out the action at www.pbphouse.com

Edited by Brother Anselm, 20 October 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#12 pearldrum1

pearldrum1

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

This is actually how I am running my game. If you guys would like to get involved, again, feel free. We always love to have more players and especially since this is a new game for all of us involved.

www.dndarchive.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS