Crate of Krayts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrDodger

MrDodger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

Well, I never got into the beta, and it's a tad redundant now the core rulebook is out (not to mention expensive) :(

But one can never have too many adventures.  Is Crate of Krayts available anywhere, or planned to be?

#2 Donovan Morningfire

Donovan Morningfire

Looking for a saint? Look elsewhere.

• Members
  • 3,641 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

Well, I never got into the beta, and it's a tad redundant now the core rulebook is out (not to mention expensive) :(

But one can never have too many adventures.  Is Crate of Krayts available anywhere, or planned to be?

So far, it sounds like the adventure is exclusive to the Beta, with no plans on FFG's part to re-release it as a separate module.

That may change down the road, but at this time, if you want the adventure, you'd need to track down a copy of the Beta rulebook.

Dono's Gaming & Etc Blog - http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/

"You worry about those drink vouchers, I'll worry about that bar tab!"

#3 MrDodger

MrDodger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

I think you're right, which is a shame.

The beta pops up on ebay occasionally (UK), but it's not cost effective just for the adventure.

Ah well. There'll be plenty around soon (plus the one I'm working on of course...) :)

#4 MrDodger

MrDodger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:10 AM

Eureka! Spotted a Beta book priced very reasonably on ebay, so hopefully that's winging it's way to me now.

I'm a collector, so it'll be nice to have besides the adventure :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS