• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#261 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Hey all, last time I made it to GMI there was talk about a tourney next Friday night (Aug 29) -- this still on?

I'll double check today and let you know.
It's not easy being green.

#262 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

Supposedly it's been pushed back to next month. Let me clarify again tomorrow just to be sure.

#263 jme

jme

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

Ah, crappy. Ok, thanks for checkin for me, man.

#264 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

Yeah, September 13th is what I'm being told now. Sorry about the confusion, our regular organizer was knee deep in Magic events this past month, so we were kind of out of the loop.

#265 jme

jme

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

Bummer.  Okay, thanks again for the clarification.

#266 SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:19 AM

How has Magic been over there at GMI? Labyrinth closed down and were not sure if we want to go back to GMI or try out Shuffle and Cut.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

#267 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:31 AM

Draft gets about 16. Standard hasn't been getting many players and usually doesn't fire.

We're still working out the details for our X-Wing game night kit. Stay tuned for more details.

#268 SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:32 PM

Thanks. A friend of mine made the Pro Tour and he'll need draft practice so we'll be there in a week or two, and I'll start dropping by on Thursday nights for X-Wing
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

#269 jme

jme

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, September 13th is what I'm being told now. Sorry about the confusion, our regular organizer was knee deep in Magic events this past month, so we were kind of out of the loop.

Any more word on this yet? And what time do these normally start?

#270 needmorexwing

needmorexwing

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

Hi

Causal play on Every week Tues 7-11pm  and Sunday ~2:00 pm at Mtg deals at San Gabriel.    We need more X WIng players.  Go on meet up and search for "dolls and dorks" for more details.

#271 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

Any more word on this yet? And what time do these normally start?

There was some conflict because of an ongoing Saturday league, but I think we've sorted it out. The event should be on the 13th, at noon. Let me know if this poses an issue for you and I'll see if we can't shift it a little bit.

#272 jme

jme

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

Anyone here play at Gameology in Montclair still?  The only posts I've been able to find about it are fairly old, many of them about a year ago.  I see on their website that they still have monthly tourneys on the third Sat every month.

Thinking about swinging in there after work tomorrow (Fri 09/19), would like to get a game.  It's a lot closer to the office than GMI.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS