Riverside, CA Looking for More!!

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#241 Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

I didnt even know tgere was a gameshop in Rancho. Thats pretty close to me so I will be there.

8 Tie Fighter's, 2 Tie Advanced, 4 Tie Interceptor's, 4 Royal Guard Tie Interceptor's, 2 Firespray 31's, 2 Shuttle's, 5 Tie Bomber's, 1 Tie Defender, 1 Tie Phantom

7 X-Wing's, 2 Y-Wing's, 4 A-Wing's, 2 YT-1300's, 4 B-Wing's, 3 Hawk 290's, 1 Rebel Transport, 1 Corellian Corvette

and counting......

#242 Deltmi

Deltmi

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

If you guys are free on Saturday, June 7th, Labyrinth Games in Rancho Cucamonga will be having a "Fly Casual" tournament with prize support. We would love to fly with some of you guys out there in Riverside. There are a few of us pilots from Corona that used to play MtG at GMI but our player base moved to Rancho Cucamonga and happened to pick up heavily on X-Wing.

Info can be found here:

https://www.facebook...2888019/?ref=25

Saturday, June 7th at 4:00PM
Labyrinth Games
8976 Foothill Blvd., Suite B4-5, Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730

"All pilots on deck!

If you are a new player or an experience player looking to try out a new squadron, this is the night for you. Casual play is encouraged!

100 Points
Swiss Format
60 minutes rounds
$5 Entry

Prize: Store credit awarded to Top 2, or Top 4 if there is 10 or more players, so bring a friend!"

Hope to see some you there!
-Nick

I wish I could make it, but I have plans Saturday. Is this going to be a regular tournament (1st Saturday every month)?

Rebel Alliance: 5 [X-Wings], 2 [Y-Wings], 2 [A-Wings], 3 [B-Wings], 2 [HWK-290], 1 [YT-1300], 1 [GR75 Transport], 1 [CR90 Corvette], 4 [Z-95], 2 [E-Wing]

Empire: 8 [Tie Fighters], 3 [Tie Advanced], 3 [Tie Interceptors], 3 [Tie Bombers], 1 [Firespray-31], 1 [Lambda Shuttle], 1 [Imperial Aces], 2 [Tie Phantom], 2 [Tie Defender]

#243 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 2,263 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:56 PM

I'm still ass deep in school work, so I won't be available for anything until next weekend.

It's not easy being green.

#244 SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

I believe it is a weekly tournament dice these have been going on every weekend so far. I will update this threadas often as I can when it comes to X-Wing events. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

-Nick
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

#245 rmj97

rmj97

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

As long as the school work doesn't keep you from the end of the month escalation tournament.
Size of my empire. 2 TIE Advanced, 4 TIE Bombers, 7 TIE Fighters, 7 TIE Interceptors, 2 Firespray, and 1 Shuttle.
Size of my rebel forces. 2 A-Wings, 2 B-Wings, 5 X-Wings, 2 Y-Wings, 1 HWK-290, and 1 YT-1300.

#246 WonderWAAAGH

WonderWAAAGH

Oasean Ork

• Members
  • 2,263 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

Want to give players some time to make plans for this and please read all notes.

Saturday June 28th Escalation rules tournament. For now will stick to the point values in the tournament rules section. Basics is to build a 60 point squad for round 1, 90 for round 2, 120 for round 3, and 150 for round 4. For exact rules follow this link and scroll down to the escalation tournament section. 

http://www.fantasyfl...ament-Rules.pdf

PLEASE NOTE AS OF RIGHT NOW THE WAVE 4 SHIPS (PHANTOM, DEFENDER, E-WING, AND Z-95) WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE USED FOR THIS EVENT.

Ok, now onto the details.

Who: GMI Games in Riverside

What: X-Wing Escalation Tournament

When: Saturday June 28th at 2pm.

Cost: 10$

Prizes as of right now is 1st place will get a Tantive IV and 2nd place will get Rebel Transport. Depending on turnout store credit payout to other players. 

Any questions about the event please post them here or go to the Socal X wing group and message me on facebook.

Just a friendly bump to remind people of the upcoming tournament next weekend. Feel free to post questions here, or contact the shop. Info can be found at GMI's website, http://gmigames.com/.

It's not easy being green.

#247 rmj97

rmj97

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

Just a little over 2 days away for this. And a friendly reminder to the local gmi group, but will also have your new game mats. Hope to see as many of you there.
Size of my empire. 2 TIE Advanced, 4 TIE Bombers, 7 TIE Fighters, 7 TIE Interceptors, 2 Firespray, and 1 Shuttle.
Size of my rebel forces. 2 A-Wings, 2 B-Wings, 5 X-Wings, 2 Y-Wings, 1 HWK-290, and 1 YT-1300.

#248 SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:33 AM

Labyrinth Games will be having a 4 week long X-Wing Summer tournament series! First tournament goes off this Saturday, the 26th at 3PM here at Labyrinth in Rancho Cucamonga!

8976 Foothill Blvd, Suite B4, Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730

"Length: Four weeks, each Saturday
Format: 100 point Swiss
Entry: $5 each week you participate

Prizes:
Top player and one random player each Saturday will receive an alternate art 'Academy Pilot' card.

Depending on the number of players, top 2 or top 4 will also receive part of a 100% entry funded store credit prize pool.

At the end of the final Saturday, the top players from each week will be invited to play in a Final Elimination Tournament!

"1st place will receive:
-The Summer 2014 Champion Medal
-Alternate Art 'Biggs Darklighter'
-2 Alternate Art ' Academy Pilot'
-Acrylic 'Proximity Mine'
-Acrylic 'Proton Bomb'

2nd place will receive:
-Alternate Art 'Biggs Darklighter'
-2 Alternate Art ' Academy Pilot'
-Acrylic 'Proximity Mine'
-Acrylic 'Proton Bomb'

3rd place will receive:
-One of two card boxes (their choice)
-Alternate art 'Academy Pilot'

4th place will receive:
-The remaining card box
-Alternate art ' Academy Pilot'

Good luck pilots and may the Force be with you!"

Hope to see as many of you from the forums here!
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

#249 switch8383

switch8383

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

hey Wookie Hunter im in ridgecrest and we have a small community of players here but we are trying to branch out and get somethings happening out here in the indian wells valley of the high desert. I will be posting if we have any tournaments in our town that you would like to come out for providing we can become sanctioned.

switch

2 X-Wings 2 B-Wings 1 E-Wing 1 Z95 head hunter 1 HWK 290 and 2 ties

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS