Staying associated with your class - aptitude bonus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thelesis

Thelesis

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

I would like to ask you about rule of staying associated with your class after reaching each subsequent 2500xp. Player adds +5 to statistics of the selected aptitude.

I understand that these values ​​can be summed up every time a player reaches 2500xp? So a player with 10000xp can collect up to +20 single statistics? Is there a limit on the bonus aptitude?

#2 Ghaundan

Ghaundan

• Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

Not sure there is one in the book regarding the aptitude bonus , but I'd houserule the regular max +20 to any given stat just like the regular advances. That's +20 in total, not +20 from each.

#3 Nightcloak

Nightcloak

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:46 PM

i houseruled that every stat can only be milestoned once but doesnt interfere with normal stat advances so its possible to get a total of +25 to a stat

works pretty well so far, its possible to get a high stat (our medic is at 63int) but its gonna cost you a milestone and a lot of xp

dont forget that switching class can be a way bigger advantage since it changes aptitudes and lets you get a lot of skills/talents/stats way cheaper

#4 Thelesis

Thelesis

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

Nice idea. Thanks for replay.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS